Fundatia Centrul de Resurse pentru Comunitatile de Romi
The Foundation Center for Resources for Roma Communities (CRCR) is a non-governmental organization that aims to improve the living conditions of the Roma communities in Romania.
CRCR has the following long-term objectives:
- to support the efforts of the Roma communities to solve the problems they face;
- to contribute to the identification and neutralization of the different forms of discrimination of the Roma;
- to contribute to the improvement of communication between Roma and non-Roma;
- to support the development of a network of Roma NGOs capable of developing solutions to the problems they face, in partnership with local authorities and communities;
- to encourage the expression of the cultural and linguistic identity of the Roma;
- to stimulate the active involvement of the young generation of Roma.
St. Tebei, no. 21