Citizens' Panel on Virtual Worlds
On 24-26 February 2023, the first session of the citizens’ panel on Virtual Worlds will take place in Brussels. The expected outcome of the panel is a set of guiding principles and actions for the development of virtual worlds in the EU, based on citizens' experiences,perceptions, and wishes for the future. This outcome will feed into, and support future non-legislative and legislative actions taken by the EU.
It is possible to follow via web stream the plenary:
- 24 February: https://webcast.ec.europa.eu/european-citizens-panel-onvirtual-worlds-plenary-20230224
- 26 February: https://webcast.ec.europa.eu/european-citizens-panel-onvirtual-worlds-plenary-20230226
On 25 February, discussions will take place in small working groups, which will not be web-streamed.
- Session 2: 10-12 March 2023 (online)
- Session 3: 21-23 April 2023 (in Brussels)
Relevant background information
- A Europe fit for the digital age
- Communication: Shaping Europe’s digital future