How to harness Smart Crowdsourcing for stronger EU policies and democracy
On the occasion of International Democracy Day, the European Citizen Action Service (ECAS), Dreamocracy, and Smarter Together will present the potential of advanced forms of crowdsourcing for public administration and democracy at EU-level.
Participants will test out new innovative methods and learn how to:
- Co-produce solutions on complex policy issues at EU level
- Combine expert-based crowdsourcing with problem solving and scenario planning
- Integrate the agility and diversity of crowdsourcing with careful curation of expertise
- Produce policy relevant forecasts thanks to large numbers of guesses
- Mobilise citizens to help monitor the implementation of EU policies
This Democracy Lab will provide an interactive space.
Join this event if you want to
- predict complex events thanks to crowd forecasting
- combine insights from large groups of citizens and experts to inform policy making
- improve policy making legitimacy thanks to co-production techniques
- discover new evidence methods of crowdsourcing