Create an account
Create an account
If you are interested in joining the Community of Practice of the Competence Centre on Participatory and Deliberative Democracy, you first need to have an EU Login account. If you do not have a valid EU Login account, you can create one by clicking on the following button:
For detailed instructions on how to create an EU Login account, please visit: https://wikis.ec.europa.eu/display/NAITDOC/EU+Login+-+European+Commissi….
Once you have received the confirmation that your EU Login account is activated, please send by email your "Unique identifier at the Commission (uid)" to:
You can find the EU Login "Unique identifier at the Commission (uid)" in your EU Login account details: https://ecas.ec.europa.eu/cas/userdata/ShowDetails.cgi
Why do you need to register?
By completing the registration process, you are creating a secure personal account that will provide you with access to features that are not available without registration such as the ability to add content to the Citizen Engagement Navigator, to post in the Discussion Forum or to send personal messages to the other community members.
If you have already completed the registration process and receives the confirmation email from the CC-DEMOS team, you can login here:
Forgot your password?
If you already have a valid EU Login account but forgot your password, please follow the steps below:
- In your browser, navigate to EU Login.
- Enter your e-mail address if you are not currently authenticated and click on "Next";
- Click on "Lost your password?";
- Enter the captcha code hidden in the image;
- Click on "get a password";
- You will receive a link by e-mail, which you should activate within 24 hours;
- After clicking on the link, you will be prompted for your new EU Login password and asked to confirm it;
- Click on "Submit".